The Ambassador Programme, also known as Affiliate Programme, is an opportunity for you to become part of the UK Visa Jobs family by promoting our brand and services.
By becoming an ambassador you:
- Promote UK Visa Jobs to people around you
- Explain the services and benefits that UK Visa Jobs offers
- Refer people to our website and articles
Will ambassadors be paid?
The ambassador programme is paid. In a nutshell, you will earn a commission if someone you referred to our website decides to subscribe to one of our membership plans. You can see your earnings live from your ambassador account page.
Is there a cap for earning?
No. The more you refer and the more they subscribe, the more you earn.
Do I have to work from a specific location?
No. You can work from anywhere and anytime.
Code of conduct:
We take fraudulent activities very seriously. We monitor ambassador activities to ensure the integrity of our website and brand. All ambassadors should adhere to the following code of conduct:
- UK Visa Jobs is a job search platform dedicated to people who require visa sponsorship to work in the UK. We organise webinars to help our members improve their employability. You must not inflate or exaggerate our services.
- You must not lie to other people about our services and must be genuine in your interactions.
- You must not delude people to earn a commission.
- You must not promote our website and services on illegal or inappropriate websites.
- You must be fully familiar with what we do before promoting our services. You can learn more about what we do here.
How to become an ambassador?
Just follow the link below and register to become an ambassador. You will receive a detailed email with instructions.